What does it consist of?
The Buades Legal Law Firm’s Mediation and Arbitration Department covers all aspects ranging from the use of mediation for the resolution of all types of conflicts, encouraging participants to settle out of court and avoid submitting litigation issues to the jurisdiction of the courts; to expert legal advice and monitoring of national or international arbitration proceedings.
How is this issue managed in our law firm?
Our legal team is comprised by expert lawyers with experience in negotiation, mediation and resolution of disputes in out-of-court settlements and specifically in arbitration proceedings before the main arbitration courts in Spain, dealing with the controversies that arise in the most suitable way for the best defence of the interests which have been entrusted to us.
In addition, we act as mediators or arbitrators when summoned for this purpose.
Expert Legal and Technical advice:
- Drawing up out-of-court settlements.
- Drawing up agreements for submission to arbitration.
- Formalisation of arbitration case-files before arbitration courts and monitoring until an award is obtained.
- Processing of all types of incidents arising from arbitration proceedings (precautionary measures, annulments and revisions of arbitration awards, etc.).
- Enforcement of national and international arbitration awards.